Insight Activities provide outdoor activities in accordance with Safe Operating Procedures and Activity Specific Risk Assessments.
However, outdoor activities are ‘Assumed Risk’ sports which may carry attendant risks. Participants must be aware of and accept such risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.
All participants must read and sign (or verbally agree to) this document prior to taking part in activities run by Insight Activities
By agreeing to this document, participants are confirming the following:
- I agree to adhere to the information given to me by the Insight Activities’ staff, specifically regarding the safety of myself and other group members.
- I agree to wear the correct safety equipment whilst participating in activities and when directed by the Insight Activities’ staff.
- I agree to inform the Instructor in charge of any known medical conditions, allergies, additional learning needs and / or previous injuries that may affect my performance and / or ability to take part safely in activities. Disclosures must be made prior to participating in the activity and will be kept confidential.
- Parents / Guardians must sign in on behalf of participants aged under 18 years.
- Photos and/or videos may be taken during the activity that may be used for promotional purposes for Insight Activities only. If you DO NOT wish your photograph / video footage of you to be taken, please inform the Instructor in charge prior to commencing the activity.
Additional COVID-19 Agreement
In addition to our standard Participation Agreement, the following conditions apply to participants on all of our bookings, whilst government social distancing guidelines are in place:
- I agree that I haven’t knowingly been in direct contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 21 days
- I agree to abide by social distancing as per current government policy, whilst taking part in activities and on Insight Activities property
- I agree that should an instructor have to break social distancing to provide support or first aid, I will allow the instructor to do so
- I agree that if social distancing protocols are required to be broken for any reason, a record of this will be made to aid contact tracing
- I agree to maintain personal safety, including handwashing and limiting close contact to only my own family/group
- I agree that the safety measures that have been introduced at Insight Activities are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus, but that these risks cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, I acknowledge that I will be taking part at my own risk.