Combine woodland archery, crossbow shooting and axe throwing in one experience to enjoy maximum freedom whilst learning from the best. This is the most popular session at Insight Activities – book the Medieval Trio activity in the New Forest now!
NEW FOREST ARCHERY & AXE THROWING
- Person Ages 12+
- Group of 4 or more Price per person
Archery & Axe Throwing New Forest
This 2.5hr combined archery and axe throwing session is perfect for those looking for plenty of action and quality time learning medieval skills in a beautiful forest setting.
Once briefed on both activities, you can then move freely between the ranges, choosing where to spend time mastering your new found skills.
Our unique ‘angel’ throwing axes, designed by us and forged by a local blacksmith are incredibly nice to throw and suitable for beginners and seasoned throwers alike, beware of imitations! It’s a challenging but fun, highly addictive and rewarding activity. Mastering medieval Axe Throwing will definitely bring out your inner warrior! You’ll learn the proper technique – how to wield and ultimately throw the axe to hit a target. This unique activity requires skill over brawn. Are you up for the challenge? (Ages 12+)
Our archery range is set-up for 12 people shooting at the same time, we aim to keep you fully active and engaged for the whole session time, no having to share your go. Increase distance, bow power, have a fun competition and shoot for balloons as your archery skills improve. For more details and videos of our archery experiences, please see our dedicated archery page.
If you have ages under 12 in your group then they can continue with archery, whilst others move between the two ranges. They are in close proximity and always in visual range .
- Our axe throwing range in the New Forest is located in a beautiful private woodland.
- No previous experience expected or required. Pre-booking is essential. We welcome families, couples, businesses and stag & hen parties.
- Well behaved furry family members are also welcome, we are 100% dog friendly! Please see our YouTube videos for an idea of what to expect.
- Comfortable outdoor clothing suitable for the weather conditions. Waterproofs, spare layers, suncream / hat if required.
- Closed-toe shoes, trainers are fine
- Please bring soft drinks / snacks if required
- Any medication if required
- Please ensure you arrive 15 mins before the session start time
- Have another question? Please see our FAQ / Help page