Combine woodland archery, crossbow shooting and axe throwing in one experience to enjoy maximum freedom whilst learning from the best. This is the most popular session at Insight Activities – book the Medieval Trio activity in the New Forest now!
NEW FOREST ARCHERY & CROSSBOW
- Person Ages 12+
- Group of 4 or more Price per person
Archery & Crossbows in the New Forest
Ancient meets modern in this ultimate archery experience. This 2.5hr combo session will teach you how to shoot both recurve archery bows and rifle crossbows in beautiful woodland surroundings. Once expertly briefed on both activities, you can then move freely between the ranges, choosing where to spend your time practising new found skills.
Ever wonder how you’d cope in a zombie apocalypse?! Our telescopic scope Rifle Crossbows will give you a fun taster of apocalyptic battle (Ages 12+)
We are very keen on keeping you fully active and shooting for the whole session time, no having to share your go with archery. Increase distance, bow power, have a fun competition and shoot for balloons as your archery skills improve. For more details and videos of our archery experiences, please see our dedicated archery page.
Our crossbow range is run with up to 6 active crossbows for safety reasons, so may require some rotation between the activities you’ve booked. Once the activity briefings are completed, you can then move freely between them.
If you have ages under 12 in your group then they can continue with archery, whilst others free flow between the two ranges. They are in close proximity and always in visual range.
- The Insight Activities crossbow shooting range is located in rustic private woodland in the New Forest.
- No previous experience expected or required. Pre-booking is essential. We welcome families, couples, and stag & hen parties.
- Well behaved furry family members are also welcome as we are 100% dog friendly! Please see our YouTube videos for an idea of what to expect.
- Comfortable outdoor clothing suitable for the weather conditions. Waterproofs, spare layers, suncream / hat if required.
- Closed-toe shoes, trainers are fine
- Please bring soft drinks / snacks if required
- Any medication if required
- Please ensure you arrive 15 mins before the session start time
- Have another question? Please see our FAQ / Help page